Sunday, September 13, 2009

Slurred Right Braining Musical Rantings: The List

You need to read my "Right brained slurs and four decades of music induced stuff" blog in order to understand what the hell this is all about. Otherwise it just sounds like I got the words wrong....haha

"He schlums in and makes love to his coffee and gin..." From the Piano Man: Billy Joel.

"These are the last worses I'll be singing..." From "Last Song" by JD Edwards

"No one but myself, gunky, getting old...." From "Pepper Tree" by David Ross MacDonald

"These candy lines and baffled dills..." from "red River Clay" by Nathan

***I should take the time right now to apologize to the musicians/writers who's music I'm unintentionally bastardizing. This is not intentional, as I have explained in the previous blog. My brain is funny.***

No comments:

Post a Comment